Friday 18 January 2008

GIRL IN FUR - another spotted outfit


There has been quite some talk about fur and vintage fur in some blogs but I take no part in that. Or well, I think vintage fur is ok because its better to use something thant just throw it away (obviously), its warm and it looks good. So now I sort of took part in it anyway.

Either way, I saw an adorable girl today on my way home. She was pale in a chic way, wearing an old jacket in thick, curly fur (I know there is a name for fur like that but I can't remember it), a flowery scarf around her head, a cute, old-looking purse and granny boots. Very nice, very cute. If it gets really cold this winter - I doubt it- I might consider a jacket like that for me too.

4 comments:

dreamecho said...

great illustration!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oh, thanks :)

etta said...

Have you drawn that picture by yourself? It is awesome picture! The girl who you imaged sounded very intresting. I like to look at people and their clothes at street. That girl sounded so personal!

And you have a lovely blog! :)
(Sorry about all errors in writing!)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Etta, glad you like it, thank you.