Saturday 13 June 2009

CHASING A LINK

Yesterday we shipped two lions across the Finnish bay and today I went to my local supermarket to get some catfood and breakfast in my pyjamas because sometimes it's nice not to give a damn. But anyway, what I'm really after is link that I couldn't google up - a lot of Argentineans have commented they've seen me on Fashion TV over there and it's true that I was interviewed last summer. I'm really curious to see the clip myself so if anybody knows where it can be viewed please send me the link ok!

4 comments:

Désirée said...

Åh, vad intressant!
Vad heter programmet?

Anonymous said...

...I don't know what the link is, but I would be interested to see your interview! ;)

xxx

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Démo : Det var till latinamerikas eller argentnas Fashion TV, det är allt jag vet...

Madeleinemiranda : me too :/

calangute beach said...

nice blog