Monday 9 August 2010

BERLIN pt.2; MOSTLY MITTE

(Random window stuff.)

I met up with Frollein von Sofa for lunch and then we stopped by the boutique she works in.


They sell items form a couple of designers but you can get her hats there too! Apart from the accessories I liked their mens' clothing the most. (Here.)



Frollein's dog Woody is a really good poser.


Mirror shot-1.



Eddi and I stopped for random beers at a courtyard on Oranienburger Strasse. There was an kind of outdoor gallery/exhibition around the corner too. All rather hippie-ish and full of curious tourists.



Quite the contrast to another courtyard a bit further down the street - green and calm like in a little town. We had some wine by the fountain there.


And visited Sterling Gold, a vintage gown paradise that recommended by Frollein von Sofa. Not exactly for everyday shopping though, mostly eye candy.

We went for dinner and ended up at Cafe V by Lausitzer Platz back in Kreutzberg - great food, worth a visit. But as I have no pictures of that this mirror-shot 2 (why does one take pictures like this and why does one also force poor boyfriend into it?) will have to do.

18 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

OMG! I want that dog! hehe

You're so lovely :o)

challe said...

damnit your man is so fucking hot!!!

www.janetteria.com said...

Ooooh! Sounds so great! I love her accessories. So unique!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pictures:D

Polly said...

I love your purple dress, it is beautiful!

Rosie Unknown said...

The gown shop looks divine!

I love the last mirror shot, you guys look so cute together!

Frollein von Sofa said...

thanks so so much for these wonderful pictures of you, me and woody. I just can't stop looking at my adorable little "son"....

Dial V for Vintage said...

I really want to go to Berlin now, it looks like a great city. I love your blue dress!

kfrogpath said...

green lemon beer?! is that a german thing? weiiird.

Touvalu`s blog said...

Frollein von Sofa`s dog is really adorable as well as your Trashy diva dress. I was wondering what it will look like in "live".

By the way, how do you find all these cute, hidden places in Berlin?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Berlin myself in September. It looks like fun, and now you have me even more excited!

Cheers!
Paige

Vanessa said...

That dog (oh, and that boy, too) are really cute :)

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

lovely dresses!

tanïa said...

So ein schönes Paar! You two look like straight out of a film!

Nic said...

I love your pictures!
It looks like you had just a fantastic time in Berlin. Jealous!!

Anonymous said...

kasittamattoman herkku toi sun mies!(ei pia hanen tammosia kommentteja sitten naha, menee pian pilalle:) naytatte todella hyvalta yhessa!

suvi - joka on saannollisesti lukenut jo monta kuukautta, muttei ole koskaan sanonut mitaan:)

niin ja tietenkin sa olet ihastuttava myos!

Dotti said...

Oh what a pitty I was in Berlin a few weeks earlier to meet up with Anne – would have loved a chat and beer with the TWO of you :(

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love seeing your entries about Berlin. I lived in Germany in the 80s and was able to visit the then West and East Berlins. I love, love that city. I really want to go back now and see how much it has changed. Oh, Germany, how I miss you!