Tuesday 19 July 2011

TIKI IN BLACK AND WHITE AND COLOUR

Last week the new Itty-Bitty Tease Cabaret crew had an outdoor photo shoot.


Emma shot us wild jungle girls.


Afterwards we headed out to town and met up Ina at the Tiki Thursday club. (Although pretty much every day is tiki-day at the Tiki bar of course... We'll have our next show there August 25th at the Kokonut Kult club! With a brand new demonic act!)


But this time we left the eeeevil shaking for later and just treated ourselves to those nice tropical cocktails.


And I added a parasol to my huge hairdo (which I tell you is not possible to make out of my own hair alone) for a little tiki flair.

10 comments:

Miss Margarita said...

Did you use an app for these photos? In that case wich one? They look great! :)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Yes I've been a bit lazy lately and left my camera at home and just relied on my iPhone. Normally I just take them with the phone and use Camera+ or Picture Show to put retro layers on them; but Hipsatamtic is even faster and I like the new lens and BW film. In other words, there were snapped with Hipstamatic :)

Emma Litton said...

You look beautiful! Love these pics.

xo,
Em

Unknown said...

Love the hair do, reminds me of the film priceless with audrey tautou, she gets drunk and ends up with about 7 umbrellas in her hair hah x

Miss Margarita said...

Ah, I know! I've posting quite a few iPhone pictures over at my blog lately..Its just so convenient! I started out at lo-mob, over to hipstamatic, then camera+ and now instagram..but with all those variations of films and filters its hard to define what other people are using ;)

roxanne said...

that hair is a force to be reckoned with. amazing.

Pusat Tas Branded Impor said...

nice!

Henna said...

lovely pics!

album foto said...

adoro le foto in bianco e nero

Gigi said...

This is beyond cuteness!