Friday 18 November 2011

SHOWTIME AND A TROPICAL MOOD FROM SOME TIME AGO

From the series Photos of me when I was still fresh.
Well, now it's all cut the crap and get out of bed and better start looking fresh, cause I'm off to a four hour drive and a two night show in Pori - the town where no one reads my blog, at least no one burlesque interested (taking form my shout outs here and on Facebook about possible work shops and pick up girls :) Hehe. Surprisingly enough tonight's sold out! Which is great, of course.

So if you however, for some strange reason happen to read this blog and also be in Pori then come see us (as in Tinker Bell and The Holy Curves) at Kulttuurikulma!

Photo form the Belle Modeste corset party form a few weeks back. The corset is a show corset of mine made by Belle Modeste, the dres from Vivien of Holloway and the head piece from Ansa.

5 comments:

X said...

Suggested sites I visited, I find very interesting.
Regards

Dolly Von Sucre said...

I have that dress! you look lovely as always.

Miss Maple said...

The head piece is gorgeous!
Have a colourful day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that corset looks wicked : ) Hope you have a great show, no doubt it will be fabulous!

http://cakesandshakes.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/back-to-the-nineties-epic-fashion-fails-of-yesteryear/

Unknown said...

gaaaaah I love this

loveitloveitloveit

so happy I found your blog!!!