Monday 7 May 2012

IN THE SUNSHINE


Earlier today, after my out-squeezer yoga class (as in pre-natal, you know,  so called "mommy yoga") and after a lunch and some picking-up-stuff at Ikea (genius! You get a full lunch plus cinnamon roll and, say,  a watering pot for the price of a lunch in town!) I drove out to the farm where Eddi was working and the cats were waiting for me, to spend the afternoon in the sun with my newly planted outdoor plants and some interior magazines. Sick-pre-mommy leave, oh yeah!



Hello from the strong sun shine. Warm enough on the sun drenched stairs to take my shoes off!


The cats were enjoying the sunshine too, plus snacking on ants and being tempted by snacking on my flowers as well.



And then they continued their great hunting escapades elsewhere.
(And I had to go in and read because those ants were actually pretty many and of the bigger kind and started to bug me off...)

10 comments:

Malayka said...

It looks beautiful out on the farm! Ha ha it looks like you're making good use of your final weeks of relaxation!

Mariela Santillan said...

Now that the weather has warmed up kitties like to explore and eat grass. Your flowers look lovely.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

LOL @ your cats trying to snack on your flowers.

My Mum has an aplca that eats all her lovely plants.

(Retro) Sonja said...

Beautiful pictures! Wish I had your weather, haha!

ATTITUDEINABUNDANCE said...

Darling curly hair, lovely pictures too.

Jules said...

I wonder how you do the pics...
Is that Photoshop or some mobile app? - They're so lovely!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Jules : oh yes, I forgot to add my "iphone photos"-tag to this one! I have made these, and most of my other pic under that tab, via the app "picture show". There are lots of frames and filters in that one! I think it was free or then 0,79€.
(You can receive a similar effect in photoshop by using adjustment layers in different opacities plus adding a coloured layer set to "exclusion" on top. But the app makes it faster of course :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely! Do you take your cats with you between your city house and farm house or leave them in one place with food while you are away? I have always wondered!
Juliette

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Juliette; Yes I take them along. Except if we only go for the evening and come back for the night, then I leave them in town.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

(...and sometimes if Eddi goes for a longer time he takes them out with him, or if we stay there over night and just head in to town for the day they I leave the cats at the farm :)