Thursday 25 October 2012

I AM ACTUALLY JUST ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT / ELLE STYLE AWARDS 2012


I went to the Elle Style Awards yesterday. I didn't manage to take any photos before the event (surprise...) so here's the classic gala cover-pose photo instead.



I wore a vintage dress I have had for years but never really got around to wear.
The yellow pearls are old and paired up wit my yellow shoes, the bag is vintage.



I should have chosen the higher pair of shoes though. I look like a midget next to Tyra and Fiona...

5 comments:

Miss Maple said...

Great photos!!! Like that dress. Love the different stripes. I think I must try that colour combination too. I own a brown dress - unfortunately way less pretty. And I have yellow pearls and yellow shoes. So I can start. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a nice weekend!

jewlover2 said...

As always you are GORGEOUS. Who cares about height. :)

Lookbook Unlimited said...

Liked your blog :) I'm your newest follower on GFC now. If you want to follow back here is my blog: http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

(Retro) Sonja said...

Very beautiful photos! You look smashing!

XX

Unknown said...

Inspiring as always!