Friday 30 November 2012

STRIPES, PETTICOAT AND LEDERHOSEN



The combo of a black skirt and striped shirt is something I could return to forever and forever. Which I do, in different variations.Yesterday I spiced the usual set up with knitted red tights.


 And Dag was wearing his lederhosen t-shirt.


The word whimsical has always annoyed me a bit, but yesterday one could say I felt a bit so which made it a good day to remember to use those petticoats of mine. (Which is not that bad of an idea actually as they apart form making any big skirt better also help keep warm outside.)


Dag loves petticoats and fluff too.
But he on the other hand think they work best for chewing and drooling on.

Btw if someone wonders if I actually went out in the snow with those small suede vintage shoes the answer is of course no, they are just for inside use for the moment.


When going out it's winterboot- and knitted socks time already!


Which I try to avoid as much as possible! There's a blizzard outside and I have raw lime pie, pepermint tea and newly put-up Christmas lights at home. Cosy levels are up!

The skirt is from Vivien of Holloway, petticoat via BooBoo Kitty Coutore, the shoes vintage and Dag's lederhosen trompe l'oeil shirt was bought in Bavaria.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those baby feet adorable? You don't look bad yourself either ;-)

Comrade Von Pussycat said...

What adorable pictures! You and baby are beautiful!

Fiona said...

I love red tights (keep me thinking of Blair Waldorf)
http://billingualfashion.blogspot.de/
xo

Unknown said...

Oh you look gorgeous, I have this combo saved on my computer when you last wore it, so inspiring! Dag looks adorable x

Natalia L. said...

Hahaha, I love his t-shirt, is too cute!
And I also love petticoats, they are great when it's cold, and well..., always!

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Nika Chick said...

What a cute baby you've got :)

Miss Maple said...

That's a wonderful outfit. It looks a little bit French. A black beret would complete the French impression. But I only say that because I'm beret addict. Your shoes are fabulous.
Dag really looks like a little Bavarian although I live in Bavaria and have never seen such a lederhosen T-shirt. He's such a cute little boy. You and Eddi must be so happy. Hugs from Miss Maple

Joanna Angeles said...

Hi, I'm so in love with your baby Dag <3 when I first saw your blog last three months I guess and met your baby, I'm obsessed with browsing his pictures, cropping it. He's so cute :"> I always visiting your blog to look if you've already upload some pictures of him. Please do it for me <3 thanks much. Kiss me to him! :)