Friday 24 April 2015

DOUBLE DENIM


I have this silly thing that I every now and then want to go for some sort of team outfits for me and Dag. As matching dresses are kind of not the thing for us (I still haven't gotten around sewing a dress and shirt in the same fabric as I planned and soon he will be to old to like it anymore I guess) I'm doing it in other ways instead. So this spring we have both been sporting a denim jacket. And he is very proud of it; "Let's go out and wear the jeans jackets!"

And now these double denims are heading on a little voyage across the Baltic Sea. So long!


5 comments:

Radostin said...

So cute! You both look great.

punam said...

Why is teen fashion a booming business opportunity in the fashion industry?

punam said...

Why is teen fashion a booming business opportunity in the fashion industry?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Both of you are looking good and fashionable