Thursday 24 March 2016

PASTEL-LY HAIR


It's been half a year already since I coloured my hair already but I'm still not sure what shade it really is. Peachy-something. It does require some work to maintain - or well, a lot of bottles at least - and it looks a bit different after every wash, depending on which bottles were involved. (If I've been a bit too eager I end up with my little pony hair but when just right it gets this powdery soft pink peach shade.)

At first I mixed some crazy colour with my conditioner (strong pink and soft lavender) but then the shade woudl wash away completely the next time, unless the colours were added again. Now I've been using Biozell's caring color masks,  both raspberry, plum and silver mixed with conditioner. They stay in the hair a bit longer, altough I still use them pretty much every time. (I've bought all these myself. No-one has sponsored me with anything here. Sadly. Heh.)

At first I thought I'd only go for this for a little while but I kind of get addicted to trying to achieve the right shade... My hair is doing quite well still, and I still have all the coloured hair masks left so I guess it (the colour, that is) will hang in for at least as long as they last. Heh heh. And as the hair looks different from wash to wash one does not get bored. Heh again.

But... on all on-stage photos my hair looks blond anyway. Hmpf.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

nice & creative blog, please visit us here, hope you'll like us -

Visit our online portal and we promise you to give some of the best collection of dress and accessories that are worth a buy Women's Fashionable Clothing Online. Register with our online portal and we will help you give some of the latest and fashionable new range of clothing items at a very attractive price, the Best Contemporary Clothing Store choice is all yours.

Sara Kristiina said...

Wau!

Sara said...

This stuff is pretty great for keeping colour: http://overtone.co/

It's made a crazy mess of my shower (like, seriously...), but my hair looks great! I use the extreme blue one and it lives up to the name.

I also really love the rosemary-mint smell of it.

jewlover2 said...

I've noticed that red hair has this same issue: every application looks different. So people think you are wishy-washy and keep changing your hair...nah, it's just fresh color. Haha

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Sara : I might have to check that one out! Biozell might be the same, as it's also conditioning but I still mix mine with conditioner for a pale-enough shade. Maybe these would work better!

Jewlover2 : yes I've heard redheds complaining about the same thing ;)

Chloe said...

Wonderful colors of hair! You look gentle and wild at the same time.

morph fashion said...

looks beautifull dear.
learn more about fashion desging

Unknown said...

This is one of the most important blogs that I have seen, keep it up! www.grandmalikestosew.com

Unknown said...

Looking gorgeous.....nice colors of hairs....learn more.....
fashion design in chandighar

Unknown said...

chemical structures based on a core consisting of 2-pyrimidine oxygen, nitrogen, and hydrogen.many of Cerebrrin
the effects of Race tams are similar in that they related to improving brain health, learning, memory and focus.

http://www.viewersfacts.com/cerebrrin